In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your phone. If the code is not working, a video proof will be required of you. The video must contain 3 elements:
1. Show the IMEI number.
2. Enter the unlock code we sent you.
3. Show the code error message.
No refunds will be given if:
1. The IMEI number provided by you is incorrect and an unlock code has been produced
2. The phone is hard locked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone.
3. No video evidence is provided in which the code did not work
4. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
5. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
6. You do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
7. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hard locked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order, or the phone is not asking for an unlock code.
8. Your phone is not GSM, it’s the clients responsibility to have verified this.
9. You placed and order but you later figured out your phone is not working because it is blacklisted
(Reported lost or stolen)
10. You placed and order but you later figured out your phone is not working because it is not a WIND or MOBILICITY compatible phone.
11. You submitted an unlock request for a Iphone which was locked to a Apple ID account under some one else name and you do not know the password to complete the unlock process. Or it has FIND MY PHONE enabled and due what so ever reasons you don not know the password to disable it.